make eggnog yourself! With this recipe for homemade eggnog of creamy liqueur is mixed in minutes and ready to enjoy.
make eggnog itself - the recipe for Easter happiness!
As simple pleasure can be! With our Recipe for homemade eggnog the creamy liqueur is stirred within a few minutes together and ready to enjoy.Homemade eggnog is so delicious and a great gift for Easter or Christmas!
Especially at Easter, the fine droplets is loved. But also on all other days you run with a glass Advocaat to full swing. Beguile your loved ones and serve them a freshly baked cake eggnog or invite them to a festive Easter brunch - enjoyable filled guest guaranteed!
A handful of ingredients - more is needed to to make eggnog itself. Starring: eggs. Together with sugar, cream and rum small rough diamonds run on an irresistible culinary delight.
Recipe for eggnog with rum
Ingredients (about 1100 ml)
- 1 vanilla pod
- 10 egg yolks
- 300g icing sugar
- 400 g whipped cream
- 200 ml of white rum
- along Cut vanilla bean and scrape out the marrow.
- beat egg yolks, vanilla and powdered sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer at maximum speed for about 10 minutes until creamy.
- Slowly add cream and beat another 7-8 minutes.
- Pour rum and stir again for about 3 minutes.
- fill eggnog in small, clean bottles, close well and refrigerate.
Recipe for eggnog with grain
If you like more grain than rum, you can prepare your eggnog after this recipe:
- 20 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 165 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 package condensed
- 500 ml grain
1. Separate the eggs
2. Mix the egg yolk with complete protein, sugar and vanilla seeds
3. vigorously for 10 minutes hit the hot water bath.
4. grain gradually add
5. Stir in condensed milk
The homemade eggnog keeps refrigerated for at least 3 weeks.
Also very tasty: a giant Ferrero Rocher cake!